At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ The campsite is superb, everyone was so friendly and we can honestly say, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Can't wait to return, next year!
- Checkout was slightly early.
+ The social area is awesome! Having various restaurants to choose from. The pools are amazing.
- The toilets had no seat, which made it very difficult to go to the bathroom. I'm not sure if it is to make it easier to clean, but we are young and found this very uncomfortable, I cannot imagine how it must be for the older guests. A bar at the pool would be nice (it was closed during our stay).
+ Amazing few days there,
+ The tranquility, respect and freedom that was breathed.
- The pool closing time. I would leave it open a little longer
+ Location, easy for the restaurant area, who wants to walk far for dinner? We didn't mind the 10 minute walk to the beach from our location, that was enjoyable, and 3 minutes to the restaurants is tops! And both the restaurant and the pizzeria are excellent
- Some dishes that we wanted to try mysteriously disappeared from the menu. and the first evening we were sat in the partially indoor covered area, then after that we were on the terrace where lighting was poor ( important when you are eating moules from a black pot) and somewhat cooler. Also the bingo being called out when we were eating in the restaurant is not acceptable. And that was the only evening that service was slow and tedious, otherwise excellent
+ Relaxed atmosphere with plenty of space. Love the live music.
+ The location of the campsite and the peace and tranquility it offers
- Staff friendliness at reception can be seriously improved :/
+ Accommodation was spotless on arrival, easy check in, showed to mobile home by staff, site peaceful and clean
- Cerrar un poco más tarde la piscina y el Tiky (A las 20:00) Campeonato de Tenis??
+ Calm and fantastic ambient