At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Relaxing atmosphere, the beach,
+ We love everything, particularly the pool refurbishments and the excellent "policing" of rules round pool, but have a few polite suggestions related to the areas we didn't score as excellent.
- New activity schedule sheet hard to understand and times were not right for Aquagym. The restaurant menu is somewhat limited and hasn't changed for a while. A sign at the recycling centre to ask drivers to turn off their Diesel (gazoil) engines. More encouragement to follow the Naturist Ideal e.g. not dressing for dinner when warm and sunny. Also Bikinis are now allowed on beach (used to be banned).
+ Great place
- Why not put some dustbins in the toilet blocks?
+ Friendly, nature, sea, and good price.
- We would live all your experiences much better if the spanish was more used for information in general.
+ The place and cleanliness and the services
- I can´t choose my pitch. In the recption they gave me one and I couldn´t choose.
+ Everithing Ok.
+ I liked the atmosphere
+ Accomodation, walking distance to swimming pool and beach
+ it is near to the beach and the services
- It is difficult to establish new relations ships with others. I´ll try to improve the meeting dynamics