At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ the location is very good.
- the space we used. It was irregular
Thank you for your comments. We look forward to welcoming again. Kind regards Laurence
+ Wifi, beach, waves, restaurant, pool area, mini club, gym, showers
- I tried to register my 9 year old to the "arts & crafts" but they were fully booked until 5 days later. By that time, we decided to leave earlier because of the bad weather. In general, most of the naturists walk naked but some of them, especially teenagers walk half dressed. I think they should be strict about that.
+ This camping has a very relaxed and laid back vibe and being naturist it is great not to have to worry about clothes. Dogs are welcome and dog owners are responsible and considerate of other guests..The facilities are excellent. After 11 pm the site becomes very quiet.
- The restaurants struggled at times when it was busy and while it is not a problem having to wait a bit longer for service it may be a good idea for the staff to make sure that customers are served with a drink at least whilst waiting.
Thank you for taking the time answering our customer survey. I am delighted you truly enjoyed your holiday with us. I will make sure to share your good idea with the restaurant manager. Many thanks for your suggestion Kind regards Laurence
+ Real naturist park with people of all ages, where you can be nude everywhere you want including store and restaurants.
- The restaurants could have more vegetarian choices.
+ This was our first time Naturist camping in France. We really enjoyed ourselves and felt comfortable right away. The staff were welcoming and pleasant. The people staying there were very respectful and were Nude most of the time. It seemed like the only time folks wore clothes was to eat in the restaurant which is understandable. We are currently in a larger naturist facility and find that there are a lot of people wearing clothes, it has a different vibe.
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our customer survey. I am delighted you truly enjoyed your holiday with us. Kind regards Laurence
+ Location, relaxed atmosphere, helpful staff Access to beach Lovely swimming pool
- RE: Questionnaire - We are an older, working couple but not OAPs (Old age pensioner/retired) as listed in above options. Would suggest you change the option to "older couple" as rather offended with OAP implication.
Thank you for your comments We look forward to welcoming you again. Kind regards Laurence
+ A lovely campsite, with a wonderfully traditional naturist atmosphere. I was a bit surprised to see the large spa area, which does not really target the family naturist market, but otherwise the mix of naturists was much the same as always. The little commercial centre is charming, with just enough facilities to make a very convenient stay, no need to leave the site or even get dressed for the whole week.
- I had a really horrible experience on my second last day. As I was walking quietly back to my camping pitch, two security men in a red buggy drove off the road right towards me as I walked through the forest along a path. I tried to step aside but they turned towards me while shouting, which is frightening enough even when you're not naked. They then asked me if I was camping, and seemed incredibly reluctant to accept when I told them my pitch number and location (what answer were they looking for??). Very aggressive, completely inappropriate behaviour, which ruined the end of my stay.
Dear Sir We do apologise on behalf our security collegues. They are trying their best to keep Arna Safe and we will make sure to tell them about this incident. Thank your for your understanding. Kind regards Laurence
+ La piscina está bien.
- obligado a reservar 2 habitaciones porque iba 2 adultos y 1 bebe. Pero la cuna del bebe no cabe en la segunda habitacion. Ha sido una perdida de dinero y de espacio.
+ Beautiful environment, friendly atmosphere.
Thank you for your comments We look forward to welcomiing you again. Kind regards Laurence
+ it was very calm and nice
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our customer survey. I am delighted you truly enjoyed your holoday with us. Best regards Laurence