At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Accommodations are all close together but hedges and careful positioning give privacy. Accommodation very close to shops/restaurant area. Very noticeable lack of insects so it was very pleasant to be able to eat outside without having to worry. Very hot time of year but being on coast made temperature slightly fresher and so much more comfortable than being further inland.
+ The frendly ambient
+ Relaxed family atmosphere Hence likely to return Friendly staff in general
- We did not fit the criteria for this questionnaire - we are not a "young couple" neither are we old enough to be "OAPS" !! - need to change your age criteria please.
+ We were very impressed with the welcome and ongoing help from Reception. The staff here, at the restaurant and generally around the site were all very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent gym but not open very long duriing our visit (June). Some group activities but would have liked more especially organised Boule events.
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering customer survey. I am delighted you truly enjoyed your holiday with us. Best regards Laurence
+ Freedom and friendly people, swimming pools and beach walks
- dogs not on a lead, large dogs frighting some children
+ The site where our accommodation had a good view. Overall site including the swimming pool was very clean and well maintained.
- The weather from time to time was not good but of course that is out of your control.
+ Cleanliness, discretion and landscape
- Activities after 11 pm (loud music)
+ The forest. The people. The beach. The silence
- The bungalow for 4 persons is very very small. Only one pan, no glasses, only 2 coffee caps. No toilet paper (only a small one) The camping is not cheap and you expect something more. You have to pay for all the animations and also to get into the spa.
+ Almost everything, people especially.
- Better loungers at cabin. The type at the pool good.
+ Friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- More English translations, in particular in the restaurant, would be useful