At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ peace and quite Friendliness
- cold showers
Dear Sir Thank you taking the time answering our survey customer. Kind regards Laurence
+ Everything, the ambience, the staff, the vast majority of guests
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our survey on customer satisfaction. We hope to see you again. Kind regards Laurence
- Some on-site cafe/restaurant could be open for breakfast/lunch/dinner earlier in the season
+ Relaxed atmosphere - great beaches - does not feel large
Dear Sir Many thanks for taking the time answering our survey on customer satisfaction and we are happy that you spend a good stay in Arna. Kind regards Laurence
+ The place, the beach, the swiming pool... All.
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our survey on customer satisfaction. Best regards Laurence
+ stay in holidays in a naturist camping, tranquility of the camping, the amiability and education of the people, the silence
+ Great for being near the beach. Security on site. Reception accommodating to our needs.(giving us a plage ticket after leaving camp site to stay with friends nearby.)
- Dog owners not picking up dog mess. (I man came walking his dog past our accommodation in the morning and never picked up any mess the dog left, in fact he spread it around with a piece of stick.) I suggest more bins for dog mess on site and remove dog owners from the site if they do not comply.
+ the peace that is breathed
- reservation needed too in advance
+ Overall the resort is very nice and has good facilities but only if you go in high season. The whole place is kept very clean and tidy and the staff helpful and friendly. The beach is beautiful. Our accommodation (Helios) was very clean and had everything we needed.
- Going late in the season meant that a lot of the facilities had closed down. Only one restaurant was open and that had a limited menu. The shop also only opened in the morning. The outside pool area is very nice but those pools are not heated so were only used by very hardy people. Surely some solar heating could be installed to make those pools useable for the entire season. It was a little disappointing for us as we take our holidays outside school holidays for more peace and quiet but it seems everything is aimed at the peak season only.
- I think you could improve the bbq places New bbq with tables and chairs