At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ helpful staff, relaxing, usual quiet and a friendly family atmosphere.
- Dog fouling, dogs off the leash, unfriendly dogs on the beach
+ Relaxed atmosphere
- Weather this year, but not your fault
+ The friendly staff.
+ very nice and quite
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our survey on customer satisfacction. Best regards Laurence
+ Walking to the beach and through the woods was fantastic very friendly relaxing place, very welcoming , the shop is very good we found everything we needed for the week of self catering fresh meat pate and bread every day , a very magical place
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our survey on customer satisfaction. We hope you will come again Best regards Laurence
+ the climate and the quiet atmosphere that you find in this place is awesome, even in high season.
+ the natural surroundings were great! as well as were the amenities and facilities, such as toilets
- mostly old people, rather than young. activities were mostly held in french, so it is not foreigner-friendly as for such regards
+ The general layout of the site, proximity to the beach and the beach itself.
- Closeness of your neighbours.
+ The Beach is great
+ We love camping in the forest, it's beautiful, safe, tranquil and back to nature but with hot showers! We keep coming back again and again and summer doesn't feel complete without a week or two at Arna. The facilities, shops, bakery, weekly market, archery classes, ping pong, pool, toilet blocks are excellent. The actual camping experience in the forest, in tranquil, ample plots is what really keeps us coming back though. We've been here 6 out of the last seven summers always at Far West. In 2016 and 17 we also had the feeling the place is being more professionally run.
- Arna used to be a naturist campsite but I'm not sure I would describe it as that any more. It is true that the pool and the beach are 100% naturist but the rest of the campsite is each year less naturist. It depends how comfortable you feel being naked while the majority of people around you are clothed, it could affect your stay. My wife life loves spending a week naked but for the first time this year she felt uncomfortable at times being the only naked woman within sight. Perhaps the activities available reduces in the second half of August. I'd like to see more frequent live music.