At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
- The pool could stay open later
+ Accommodation, swimming pool and loungers, beach
+ The location, in a pine forest, very close to miles of Atlantic beach is superb. The facilities are good and staff friendly and helpful. Everything you need is on site.
+ Great campsite just near the ocean. Very quiet at night, lively at day. You feel really welcome here. Lot's of things to do if you want so. One of the best beaches of the world with great waves.
- In summer prices maybe to high for some people.
Dear Sir Many thanks for your answers. We hope you will come back in Arna. Kind regards Laurence
+ Good facilities. Shops were a fair price. Aquagym was excellent.
- Dis appointed there was no Yoga.
+ Friendly relaxed atmosphère
- some dogs are un friendly; especially on the beach
+ Contact and integration of the campsite with nature
- Some of the reception staff are below the level of kindness of the rest of the resort's staff
+ SWIMMING POOL
+ Access to beach, pools and restaurants and shop
- Not much going on in the evening. Noticably less than the same week in previous years. Unecessarily officious lady pool attendant.
+ The quiet and tranquility. Great staff and facilities. Very private.
- The swimming pool and area looks a little tired, although it's acceptable. More shade on sunny days needed. More organised sports events especially table tennis?