At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Friendly staff, clean sanitary block, hot water, security vigilance,
- A warning sign in the sanitary block about electronic device thieves.
+ Accesibility, beach was very near and it could be reached by walk.
- The sanitaires lights were switched on too late when it was already dark and then the lights would stood on all night. The lights were too strong for allowing to sleep. Just a dim light in the toilets area should be on after some hour at night, let's say eleven or twelve. Some people would shower at 3 or 4 in the night, thus awakening other campists.
+ Everything is very relaxed and friendly, all of the staff are approachable and helpful. The site is kept clean and tidy. There have been improvements in the catering especially at the Pizzeria
- We felt this year that there were a lot of groups of youths (male and female) hanging around especially later in the evenings, sometimes these were quite noisy. Better Wi-fi reception in the Sauvages area of the campsite
+ we thought the site was excellent facilities for camping and size of pitch staff friendly and helpful we spent 3 weeks at Arni and cannot wait to return next year.
+ great animation programme great beach and pools many sport possibilities that are not only team-oriented
- I would have liked it more international. The shows, for example, were aimed only at French people. I missed a general mini-disco evening time for small children.
+ Great range of activities, great Bengali tents, great help at the reception
- I wish there were more foreign animators for children. Since our children don't speak French they couldn't make friends (and they were quite sad about it), the majority of the tourists are French. The French animators theoretically speak other language but the native empathy is not the same.
+ Place very quiet.
- external pool too much cold
+ Love the region and arna
- When it rains !
+ The relaxed atmosphere, the tranquility. The grounds, the people, the beach, the nakedness. We had been to Arna 5 weeks in the last 3 years, and hope to come back.
- Just a minor thing...we made the reservation early in the year, and then found out that a promotion a was giving a discount of more than 20% a few weeks before we arrived. It would have been nice to get a discount, I asked but did not receive an answer.
+ Complete naturist life. Tranquility. Reservations