At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Large beach, silence, and relax
- Some campsite structures are old and abandoned. They should be restore.
+ Planted new shrubs between pitches
- Smell from nearby factory Music from animation late at night audible even in Sauvage.
+ Quiet pitch, the toilet block was always kept clean.
- The outside pools are unheated and they were always very cold. The inside pool was so crowded you couldn't swim and the outside ones would be nearly empty as nobody stayed in them. The beach wasn't safe for children as it has very strong currents, there is only a very small part that has lifeguards watching. The pitch was full of bramble thorns from when they had been cut them down and raked up so we were constantly getting them in our feet.
+ True naturism, unbeleavable beach, perfect organization, nice sports animation
- It's not possible to leave our dog without a leash in the village. There is no space for leaving dogs running and playing free all together.
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our survey on customer satisfaction. Best regards Laurence
+ Camping in the dunes, close to a spectacular sea. A shop with everything you need on site. Nice swimmingpool. Bicycletracks in the wider vicinity.
- I would like to here more about cultural events in de vicinity. For example: we went to a classic guitar performance in Dax.
+ Ambiance, atmosphere, friendliness, respect. Many people come year after year. Restaurant better and better and prices reasonable. Especially good service by Charlene.
- Last two years there have been several mornings when the smell from the Vielle St Girons chemical plant has been intrusive. In Sauvages. 7 Euros is too expensive for a large beer in a plastic cup at the pool side bar - not surprising that this facility is under-used. It would be good for the badminton courts to be occasionally swept of pine needles again, as they used to be, or at least a brush to allow players to do it as necessary.
+ Perfect! Love Arna. Perfect place to relax in beautiful surroundings with like minded people.
- Despite always being helpful and friendly, getting help in reception was sometimes very slow due to the great demand and not enough staff.
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our survey onn customer satisfaction. We will seriously consider your input in order to improve our services. Best regards Laurence
+ This was are first stay at a naturist campsite and we thought it was wonderful
- Bar was a little pricey