At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Mainly the area and the freedom of a naturist holiday in a calm and friendly environment away from the noisy and polluted atmosphere most of us endure in our daily lives
- Accommodation a little cramped
+ The general relaxed atmosphere and peace of the site
+ Lovely grounds with lots of birds, the nearness of the beach, good prices, well maintained/cleaned facilities
- Bar did not have as much ambiance as other naturist resorts, such as Belezy
+ Loved the pineforests Very peaceful Helpful staff Great beach Enjoy the naturist lifestyle
+ Peaceful, friendly, beautiful site
+ The whole place, staff very friendly and helpful, spoke english when it was a difficult topic.
- Prices a bit high with add-ons such as internet at 3 euros per hour, plus additional high cost for electricity - we will never use so much electricity to justify this charge! Check out was slow. Lots of people wearing clothes for a naturist centre - perhaps you should encourage nudity a bit more?
+ The vastly improved accommodation compared to previous visits
- Service in the restaurant was too slow.
+ Friendliness of staff
+ The sea (waves), the beach, the pool area. The relaxed naturism. The (generally good) weather. The fact that the lifeguards never closed the beach. Comfortable beds, nice shower with unlimited hot water
- The £/€ exchange rate. The equipment in the cottage lacked tumblers (large glasses), large plates, adequate spatula/fish slice for the frying-pan (1 small wooden spatula provided), lids for saucepans, garlic press. We brought our own cooking knives and sharpening steel and outdoors grill (we always do!) and were pleased we had.
+ Cycling, the beach, the friendliness of the people at Arna.