At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Atmosphere and friendliness of all staff. Sanitaire provision is excellent. Supermarket is very good, well-stocked and prices are good. Like the aquagym and Pilates, would like Zumba!
- Very much dislike the arrangement now for dealing with rubbish. Recycling area is very far from camping area, cars being used more to transport rubbish, which is not ecofriendly - would suggest a recycling centre in each accommodation area, or at least one for camping areas.
Dear Sir, Thank you for answering our questionnaire. However all campsites in France must have a rubbish/recycling centre at the entrance of the camp. We are no longer allowed to deal with rubbish Inside the campsite. The toilet block in the Far West was closed till the 1st of July. I am sure you were told on arrival? if not we do apologise. Thanks again for your imput and we hope to see you again
+ To ear the sea while sleeping is great. The pace is very quiet.
- Maybe the pool/restaurant area could be renewed a bit? It's not bad, but sometimes it seems a bit old
Dear Sir Thank you for your cooperation and we hope to see you again very soon Kind regards Laurence
+ Peaceful, relaxing, helped having indoor pool when weather poor
- Some of facilities/activities were not open as we went early June. Plan to return later this year as we like the place so much. Need a car to get there as off the beaten track
Dear Sir Thank you for your cooperation. Early june is still low season, that's why some of the facilities are closed and for only few activities. We hope to see you again very soon Kind regards Laurence
+ Very welcoming reception staff, great pool area and excellent service by the restaurant staff. Our chalet was spotlessly clean and the whole resort is very well maintained. Thanks Arna, we'll be back !!
Hello Many thanks for your answer and we hope you will come back again. Kind regards Laurence
+ Very helpful and friendly staff in reception etc. Spectacularly beautiful place, and very well maintained. Facilities, restaurants, swimming pool etc. all very good. The general atmosphere, and entertainments excellent. The overall attitude to naturism also important to making this an ideal place for a family naturist holiday.
+ Peace and quiet, clean air and close to nature, everything you need available on site.
- Poor quality and expensive food in terrace restaurant. Broken toboggan in pool.
+ the indoor pool
- the accommodation, the situation of the chalet, the very poor catering, the closure of almost all amenities despite there being many guests still there, the lack of proper cooking facilities in the chalet, the uncomfortable beds, the lack of hot water, the serving of warm rose wine at the Landais restaurant, lack of choice of foods, basically almost everything. It is one of my worst holidays and I will not be returning.
+ Camping agradable y que cuida el entorno. Naturaleza viva.
- Puntos de recogida selectiva de basura muy lejanos
+ camping is really very quite.
- my emplacament was really close to the bathroom, and the employers wake up me every morning at 07:00 to clean the bath.
+ The friendliness
- Having to leave at the end of the week