At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ the swimming pool and sun room
- the weather!
+ The place, the pines, beach, local area, the staff !!! What's not to like.
- Nothing really, that's why we keep coming back.
+ We love the freedom of naturism at Arna. We also like no noise after 11 p.m. All members of staff were very polite and very helpful.
- People with dogs letting them on the beach with no lead. We also saw dog walkers on site at Arna letting their dogs foul grass areas, and not picking it up.
+ Kids activities
+ Friendly staff, clean sanitary block, hot water, security vigilance,
- A warning sign in the sanitary block about electronic device thieves.
+ Accesibility, beach was very near and it could be reached by walk.
- The sanitaires lights were switched on too late when it was already dark and then the lights would stood on all night. The lights were too strong for allowing to sleep. Just a dim light in the toilets area should be on after some hour at night, let's say eleven or twelve. Some people would shower at 3 or 4 in the night, thus awakening other campists.
+ Everything is very relaxed and friendly, all of the staff are approachable and helpful. The site is kept clean and tidy. There have been improvements in the catering especially at the Pizzeria
- We felt this year that there were a lot of groups of youths (male and female) hanging around especially later in the evenings, sometimes these were quite noisy. Better Wi-fi reception in the Sauvages area of the campsite
+ we thought the site was excellent facilities for camping and size of pitch staff friendly and helpful we spent 3 weeks at Arni and cannot wait to return next year.
+ great animation programme great beach and pools many sport possibilities that are not only team-oriented
- I would have liked it more international. The shows, for example, were aimed only at French people. I missed a general mini-disco evening time for small children.