At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ The whole place, staff very friendly and helpful, spoke english when it was a difficult topic.
- Prices a bit high with add-ons such as internet at 3 euros per hour, plus additional high cost for electricity - we will never use so much electricity to justify this charge! Check out was slow. Lots of people wearing clothes for a naturist centre - perhaps you should encourage nudity a bit more?
+ The vastly improved accommodation compared to previous visits
- Service in the restaurant was too slow.
+ Friendliness of staff
+ The sea (waves), the beach, the pool area. The relaxed naturism. The (generally good) weather. The fact that the lifeguards never closed the beach. Comfortable beds, nice shower with unlimited hot water
- The £/€ exchange rate. The equipment in the cottage lacked tumblers (large glasses), large plates, adequate spatula/fish slice for the frying-pan (1 small wooden spatula provided), lids for saucepans, garlic press. We brought our own cooking knives and sharpening steel and outdoors grill (we always do!) and were pleased we had.
+ Cycling, the beach, the friendliness of the people at Arna.
+ the beach!!!! the campsite!!! so much room!!!
+ Great family holiday
- change to resturants from 23/8. resort still busy. it would have better to keep pizza resturant open
+ We love Arna and the Landes region. The emplacements are large enough for all our accommodation and the sanitaires are clean and well maintained.
- The high prices in the epicerie compared with the supermarche at Vielle. We were rather concerned by the forestry activities so close to the emplacements, but we were very impressed by the accurate placing of the felled trees to avoid any danger.
+ The shower was EXCELLENT and the kitchen area was well stocked. The decing area, table and chairs were of a hight standard - very nice!
- The mechanical air conditioning did not work. We at least expected 'fly screens' so we could have had the windows open for fresh air and a breeze at night.
+ People working at Arna very receptive and professional - very helpful. The grounds of the resort and pool area were always very clean. We didn't take advantage of the activities/animation, because our children are so young, but when the children are older we will try them. We liked our accommodation and the showers were surprisingly large in such small cottages.
- The beds were not so comfortable, but not really bad either. We used the laundry facilities and the washing machine didn't clean the clothes at all and the dryer didn't dry the clothes. The grocery store didn't always have fresh products. We would like to recommend that wine glasses be provided in the furnished housing - or else people should bring their own.