At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Great range of activities, great Bengali tents, great help at the reception
- I wish there were more foreign animators for children. Since our children don't speak French they couldn't make friends (and they were quite sad about it), the majority of the tourists are French. The French animators theoretically speak other language but the native empathy is not the same.
+ Place very quiet.
- external pool too much cold
+ Love the region and arna
- When it rains !
+ The relaxed atmosphere, the tranquility. The grounds, the people, the beach, the nakedness. We had been to Arna 5 weeks in the last 3 years, and hope to come back.
- Just a minor thing...we made the reservation early in the year, and then found out that a promotion a was giving a discount of more than 20% a few weeks before we arrived. It would have been nice to get a discount, I asked but did not receive an answer.
+ Complete naturist life. Tranquility. Reservations
+ Mainly the area and the freedom of a naturist holiday in a calm and friendly environment away from the noisy and polluted atmosphere most of us endure in our daily lives
- Accommodation a little cramped
+ The general relaxed atmosphere and peace of the site
+ Lovely grounds with lots of birds, the nearness of the beach, good prices, well maintained/cleaned facilities
- Bar did not have as much ambiance as other naturist resorts, such as Belezy
+ Loved the pineforests Very peaceful Helpful staff Great beach Enjoy the naturist lifestyle
+ Peaceful, friendly, beautiful site