At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere
+ I like the situation amongst the pine forest and the camping pitches are nice and big. I love the beach and the cycle trails which lead from the camp. The pool area is also very nice.
- This was our seventh visit to Arna and the first one 'out of season'. I was very disappointed that there was very little entertainment in the evenings and would have paid more to see groups and the theatre entertainment we have enjoyed on previous visits. I also thought that the toilets and some of the chalets look a little 'run down' and could do with a coat of paint.
+ What we liked most is the level of cleanliness and accommodation individual space available. The natural space in which is located and the vicinity of the beach seems a wonder. The pool service, especially indoor heated pool we liked. We were pleasantly surprised by the normality with which you can enjoy naturism. And for us it is very important the possibility of admission and stay of pets.
- The restaurant service seems correct but their schedules do not. Anyone who leaves the "French time" loses the ability to eat or drink anything, because even the supermarket is closed.
+ Pools and access to beach. High standard of cleanliness everywhere. Shop was good.
- Tiny bedroom - we want space around the bed. Site was not as sheltered as we would have liked. Site was too quiet with too many older people and no activities open. Little camaraderie or conversation.
+ Friendliness of staff Location of campsite near the beach Wifi hotspots are excellent
- Limited menu at the restaurant for people who dont eat meat Pizza restaurant staff cleaning the restaurant in preparation for opening later that week acted inappropriately towards partly clothed people using the main restaurant.
+ Friendliness and general amenities.
- The sanitaire building near to our Bengali was closed. We had to walk a long way for the sanitaire.
+ 3 nights stay on the way to south of France. The park was quiet and friendly and we enjoyed great fresh air walks with our dog, relaxing in the pool and swimming in the Atlantic.