At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ As we were camping our emplacement was good, Carraques shower block was very crowded as only half was open, more doggy bins and bags needed.
- The rubbish, at our age[70+] it is a long way to walk especially in hot weather, and to use the car is not eco friendly.
+ Beautiful site and lovely relaxed atmosphere. Very good shop.
- Having to leave!
+ Shop has improved considerably - better selection of fresh items. Good sports facilities (though can the tennis courts be provided with a brush as I slipped on the needles and damaged my achilles tendon). Much better on the beach with the showers. Pizza restaurant good, pity the crepes stop so early.
- We had, for the first time ever, really noisy neighbours which did bother us at times. The poolside staff were very unfriendly and some of the security staff were arrogant.
+ The weather and the fitness parcour
- The stinky factory fumes at night
+ We love the peace, the favoulous beach, the contact with the nature, the people (we have made friends after all these years) and the feeling of freedom that we live there.
- We have been going to your camping more than 10 years and never happened what we have last weekend. We are always respectful with all people and with the rules of the camping, we have two young children and we use to have dinner at 19-20 and go to bed around 21-22. We were in Far West 15 and our neightbour´s from farwest 14 were two old couple from Normadia. We had dinner with our friends (a family with two children). For the first moment they started insulting us and saying we have to go to Spain, that they need silence and peace and they pay taxes in France and we had to go to Spain...
- only french newspaper at the shop
+ general setting
+ Close to beach, weekly concerts, great service from bike rental man.
- Activities such as yoga should be offered daily not once per week, table tennis bats not provided, limited pool opening hours, cafe & bar area doesn't open until 10.00am or later, no late afternoon/early evening entertainment to provide a social focus around pool & bar area, restaurants too expensive - didn't patronise once during our two week stay. Naturism needs more active enforcement (not just around pool) - Too many people in general wearing clothes, sarong or towels around campsite. Internet is expensive & should be included as part of accommodation fee. Need dedicated tourist info offic
- the camping needs more clean bathrooms. workers cleaned only 2 times a day.
+ Ocean, beach, pines
- The abundance of dogs (including the beach), loud music after 23:00