At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ The environment
- Nothing specially
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our survey on customer satisfaction. We will seriously consider your input in order to improve our services. Best regards
+ Energy of the place, activities, installations, nature, silence, tranquility. And at the saem time, discoteque, dance in the restaurantes and animations, was great.
- only one TUC, and not alternative of having a shower when they were cleaning the TUC.
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our survey on customer satisfaction. We will seriously consider your input inorder to improve our services. Best regards Laurence
+ the place,tranquility, staff.
- Swimming pool closing time, it would be great in summer period that the pool closing time were at 8.00 pm. Time table pool bar i n may opinion is to short.
- Everything was ok
+ It is a very scenic place and can be tranquil and peaceful; Ideal for sitting and doing nothing if you wish. There is a very well stocked supermarket with very helpful staff to assist of needed
- You cant pick who your neighbours are going to be. This time we had a couple with a small child. The couple had a group of friends around nearly every evening for drinks which made quite a lot of noise for most evenings of our stay.
+ Being in Arna with many improvements noticed
+ Peace, forest, beach, swimming pool, supermarket
- People bringing their phones to the pool and making or receiving calls Price and quality of wifi
+ Very relaxing..
- Cost of drinks ....
+ We liked the relaxed atmosphere and naturist calm during our stay. This is captured very well in Arna. The Pine tree surrounds and beach are very good.
- The reception staff can be a bit aggressive and even a little rude at times. Thanks to the Dutch management this is kept under control.
+ Es la segunda vez que vamos, me siento muy agusto en este camping, es muy tranquilo, la gente muy respetuosa, está muy limpio, acceso directo a la playa, comida muy bien calidad precio en los restaurantes, el personal muy educado...
- Me gustaría que la información también se pusiera en español tanto como en los carteles como en la web. Los baños son antiguos, y me gustaría que estarían un poquitín más limpios.