At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Pools and access to beach. High standard of cleanliness everywhere. Shop was good.
- Tiny bedroom - we want space around the bed. Site was not as sheltered as we would have liked. Site was too quiet with too many older people and no activities open. Little camaraderie or conversation.
+ Friendliness of staff Location of campsite near the beach Wifi hotspots are excellent
- Limited menu at the restaurant for people who dont eat meat Pizza restaurant staff cleaning the restaurant in preparation for opening later that week acted inappropriately towards partly clothed people using the main restaurant.
+ Friendliness and general amenities.
- The sanitaire building near to our Bengali was closed. We had to walk a long way for the sanitaire.
+ 3 nights stay on the way to south of France. The park was quiet and friendly and we enjoyed great fresh air walks with our dog, relaxing in the pool and swimming in the Atlantic.
+ the swimming pool and sun room
- the weather!
+ The place, the pines, beach, local area, the staff !!! What's not to like.
- Nothing really, that's why we keep coming back.
+ We love the freedom of naturism at Arna. We also like no noise after 11 p.m. All members of staff were very polite and very helpful.
- People with dogs letting them on the beach with no lead. We also saw dog walkers on site at Arna letting their dogs foul grass areas, and not picking it up.
+ Kids activities