At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ Naturist lifestyle/beach
- No bath for kids in pitch/tent
+ the place was good and the places were very clean
- We sked for a blnaket because we were coul at night and they didn´t give us and they didn´t try to resolve the problem
Dear Sir, Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. we are very sorry for your inconveniance. However we are quite surprised noone was able to solve the problem as we have plenty of spare blankets to spare! It must have been a misanderstanding. Kind Regards Laurence
+ I love the calm, Arna is the paradise!
Dear Sir Thank you for taking the time answering our customer survey. I am delighted you truly enjoyed your holiday with us Best regards Laurence
+ La tranquilidad
- Siendo el País Vasco la zona más cercana y España, por qué no se da la información en alguno de estos idiomas, castellano y/o euskera?
+ This was our fifth visit I think. We like the site as it is naturist. The facilities are good, the region good for walking/cycling. The siter is relatively quiet during the time of our visit (june). Very good value with ACSI card
+ un biente familiar, la gente muy educada y respetuosa, y una zona para estar en contacto con la naturaleza perfecta
- animaciones participativas para unir mas a la gente, e interactuar, busquedas del tesoro, clases de baile...
+ Setting amongst the trees Spacious pitches Flowers around the site Cleanliness of the site Good bakers and shop on site Naturism
- Make eating area more attractive / update
+ Friendliness of all the staff
- Opening times of animations too short
+ Clean,flat plot, well organised, beautiful beach
- Lack of a coffee shop or snacks during the day (in mid to late June).
+ We love the atmospher and the beach and pool
- We would like the pitches tobe trimmed so that there is more space available