At Arnaoutchot naturist campsite, we want to know what you think. Please describe your experience with us and let us know what you particularly liked and what could be improved. Your comments will help us to know if our services are meeting your expectations and to find out what you need. We are ready to listen, so please leave your comments here. It will help us to ensure our holidays are always bespoke and value for money.
This page is also very useful for families, groups of friends and couples who would like to book a pitch or fully equipped mobile home
rental at our naturist camp site for a weekend, week, or longer holiday in the Landes region. The opinions of other visitors will give them valuable objective information about the experience that awaits them.Visitors will be able to see at a glance the marks given by clients. These cover eight areas that together give a good evaluation of our campsite: General / Welcome / Accommodation / Services / Cleanliness / Entertainment / Region / Peace and Quiet. If one of these criteria is particularly important to you, you will quickly be able to see if Arna is likely to meet your expectations. Furthermore, visitors’ comments give details of the positive and negative aspects of their holiday in Landes.
+ We loved the environment, the beach, the swimmingpool and the camping itself and its atmosphere, all the options, activities and you can do over there. We stay one week and we didn´t have time to do all what we wanted to do! We will come back for sure!
- Since this camping is so close by Spain and have many spanish guests we were surprised by the small info provided in spanish and almost nobody from the stuff knows the language. We disliked the fact that the WCs didn´t have a proper seat, it was unconfortable. We didn´tlike the fact that we had to leave the acommodation before 10am and leave everything clean, we had to wake up very ealry in our last day of holidays to be ready on time! For the rest everything was great!
Dear Sir Thank you for the time answering customer survey. I am delighted you truly enjoyed your holiday with us. Kind regards Laurence
+ Everything. Weather, beach, swimming pool, surveillance...
+ Nous aimons beaucoup le camping
- Just toilets could be cleaner, but it wans’t bad at all.
+ Being in Arna !!
+ 1. Great organization for activities and animations (tournaments, etc.); 2. Great security service, both in the village and at the beach; 3. Superb beach 4. Overall cleanliness
- 1. In the supermarket some products are already expired and the available fruit and vegetables are often of poor quality; 2. Very low or not present street illumination; 3. Lackness of a little kiosk close to the beach; 4. Lackness of a dog-sitter service or of a specific dog-park in the village; 5. Lackness of a permanent beach volley court (last year there was, this year not); 6. The new Spa & wellness center is too close to the noisy gym, it has poor drinks and it has a hammam made with plastic materials. 7. The gym lackls of tapis-roulant and it has several gym tools too old.
+ Services are good , beach is excellent but difficult to get to, if Arna Authorities can arrange some sort of transport to the beach especially for OAP with some reasonable charges to and from the beach would be a great help.
- Sometimes it is noisy at night even after 11pm, children use the football ground even after this time.
+ We liked everything, the place is beyond compare and the athmosphere just quiet and friendly, we have really felt at home, pure camping spirit.
+ Love the forest, beach, nature
- Poor choice of food for vegetarians
+ Quiet, excellent grocery shop. Newer central sanitaires were very good & clean. Good night market.
- Sanitaires in Sauvages area felt dated & a little unclean. Although we picked a promotion pitch, it was not made clear to us that it would be a squeeze with our motorhome.
+ We were very impressed since our arrival. We felt that all ages were considered and we love how dog friendly it was.